Smart Device that Actively Tones Your Abs – while you do other things!
Our most powerful and app-controlled abs toning belt, with light & sleek design, progress tracking, motivation & reminders. FDA cleared and clinically demonstrated to firm & tone your abs from 6 weeks.
Tone Up Anytime, Anywhere. The Abs Belt that comfortably tones and firms your abs, wherever you are.
The app-controlled abs belt that discreetly tones and firms your abs anytime, anywhere!
Recommended use: 30 minutes per day x 5 times per week ludes: Belt, Controller Unit, 3 medical-grade gel pads, USB charging cable, carry pouch and Quick Start Guide. Includes 2-Year Limited .
What Does Slendertone Feel Like?
When you first start toning, you will feel a tingly sensation. As you increase the intensity you will start to feel distinct muscle contractions. This is when Slendertone Connect (and you) are optimizing your workout. It should not be uncomfortable, but you should feel like you’ve pushed yourself a little bit harder every time you tone. You should be able to hold a conversation, work at your desk or do chores around the house.
- Smart, Powerful Toning
- The app-controlled ab belt that discreetly tones & firms your abs, anytime, anywhere
- App-Controlled: control your belt from your mobile or tablet using the free Slendertone app
- Track Progress: full toning session history, progress tracking, personalized coaching & reminders
- Light & Discreet: with its sleek and lightweight design, its perfect to wear under clothes
- FDA cleared to tone, firm and strengthen the abdominal muscles.
- Slendertone is not a weight loss or fat reduction product.
- Eat Right. Exercise. Slendertone.
In Clinical Trials*:
- 100% of users reported their abdominal muscles felt firmer and more toned after 6 weeks.
- 92% of users felt that the firmness and strength of their ab muscles have increased.
*Clinical Trials conducted by The University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse School of Exercise & Sport Science. Results published in The International Journal of Kinesiology & Sport Science