Surf Where You Live!
The Razor RipSurf – designed in Southern California. The RipSurf’s patented design allows riders to carve and cut like a real surfboard, but on dry land! Riding on two high-performance caster wheels and an authentically styled polypropylene deck, this is one ride-on that’s ready to make waves!
Razor’s Ripsurf is unique among the world of land paddling with its two castor wheels and unique riding experience.
Such is the board’s design carving and getting radical with turns is what the RS is all about. Anyone taking it to vertical concrete or wood (ramps and bowls) will have yet another dimension added. It’s a superior sled for this kind of ripping. Flat land paddlers looking to cover distance will find longer land paddling boards a better choice. Those who favour tight carves and practising tail slides will, however, love it.
- The ripsurf’s patented design allows riders to carve and cut like a Real surfboard, but on Dry land
- Patented ripstik One-piece torsion Technology
- Features a lightweight single piece fiber-reinforced, industrial-grade
- Polymer construction and textured traction pad deck with kick tail
- Inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds