Pedal into Learning Fun with the Fisher-Price Think & Learn Smart Cycle
The more kids pedal, the more they can learn!
Smart Cycle is equipped with Bluetooth Technology, so kids can play cool games on a tablet or TV screen for a fully immersive experience! Games focus on skills preschoolers will need as they head into kindergarten here’s just a start of what they can learn: Letters & Phonics: Games like ‘Alphaballoons’ prompt kids to find the starting letter of items they see on screen (‘Buh-buh-ball’.)
As your child gains success, the words get trickier, which helps keep them growing. Spelling & Vocabulary: Kids can fly a drone in ‘Drone Zoom’ to collect syllables and spell words or hit a target letter with a beach ball in ‘Balloon POP’ to spell words in Seaside Village. Sound like fun? It is and it’s also setting up a foundation for reading. Reading & Rhyming: Whether they’re sorting & categorizing rhyming words at the factory, or finishing sentences in the ‘Match-A-Word’ game, they’re pedaling, steering and playing their way to becoming readers.
- 3 ways to play: driving, gaming, and racing! The more kids pedal, the more they can learn
- Bluetooth technology enables play on a tablet or TV screen for an immersive play experience
- Download the free Smart Cycle Mission to Tech City app for exciting racing & learning games
- KID TOUGH steel construction—tough enough to take what preschoolers dish out
- Movable, steering handlebars with input controls & a joystick add to the play experience, putting kids in control
- Adjustable seat makes play more comfortable
- Convenient adjustable tablet holder fits tablets of various sizes