Championship Level Performance
Innovation in every component, the DSR is a groundbreaking new platform that offers everything competitive players are looking for and more.
DYE is proud to release the all-new DSR. After extensive market research, listening to players, and DYE’s passion for innovation in the sport the next advancement in paintball marker technology is here. The DSR is a groundbreaking new platform that offers everything competitive players are looking for and much more.
Designed for the Art of Winning
The all-new ARC Bolt is DYE’s cutting edge engine that delivers amazing performance in a robust, reliable package. Optimized flow paths, independent valve control, air supply cut off, and nearly zero chamber expansion are all critical to the ARC’s outstanding air efficiency. The two stage bolt acceleration, air spring, impact bumpers, and ultra-low 115 operating pressure ensure a smooth, quiet, and accurate shot that is extremely gentle on paint.
DYE’s craftsmanship is unmistakable in the DSR from the endless performance features to the crisp strong lines that race uninterrupted across the low profile DSR body with no bulky plates or exposed screws. The DSR is a sleek, compact, and efficient machine built to outperform and outlast the competition.
Ultralite 45 Frame with Gas-Thru Direct Air Passage
The UL 45 Frame is the culmination of top pro-player influence and progressive engineering. The UL Frame combined with Dye’s Patented Sticky Grips offer a secure grip for stability and accuracy while encouraging sustainable, rapid trigger speed.
A direct air passage through the frame improves ergonomics and performance. No pipes, hoses, or complex routing paths are present on the DSR. Radial bore sealing o-rings ensure a positive seal from ASA to the marker.
The new patent pending Dye Rotor R2 follows in the tradition of the most radical innovation in paintball loader technology.
The new Dye R2 is THE CHOICE OF CHAMPIONS
- The World’s First Adjustable Capacity Loader – The R2 includes a revolutionary patent pending highly innovative multi-capacity shell that allows the user to choose between 200 or 260 round capacity without the need for additional shells, parts or tools.
- Patented Rotor Force Fed Technology, feeds 30+ balls per second and lasts for up to 100,000 shoots on 3AA batteries. Unleash the true capabilities of your marker with a loader that never fails to keep up.
- 20% larger mouth design over the R1 makes it easier to load while keeping your eyes on the game. A completely redesigned Quick Feed system makes changing from rain lid to Quick Feed (not included) effortless and accomplished in seconds without any tools.
- New Reload Alert System and low battery indicator – New circuit board logic provides an industry’s first patent pending Reload Alert System. Never worry about playing a game not knowing what life is left in your batteries again, the R2 circuitboard blinks red when its batteries are low so you know exactly when to change them.
- Patent pending Shark Fin Jam release trigger effortlessly gets you back in action in the event of oversized or out-of-round paint.