DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter with Remote Controller
M600PRO Simply Professional Performance The Matrice 600 Pro (M600 Pro) inherits everything from the M600 with improved flight performance and better loading capacity. Pre-installed arms and antennas reduce time required for setup and the system’s modular design makes it easy to mount additional modules. The airframe is equipped with the latest DJI technologies, including the A3 Pro flight controller, Lightbridge 2 HD transmission system, Intelligent Batteries and Battery Management system.
All Zenmuse cameras and gimbals are natively compatible and full integration with third party software and hardware make the M600 Pro ideal for professional aerial photography and industrial applications. A3 Pro Flight Controller. Superlative Performance The A3 Pro Flight Controller has triple modular redundancy and diagnostic algorithms that compare sensor data from three sets of GNSS units, with additional analytical redundancies for a total of six. A new dampening system for the A3’s modules enable precise control of multi-rotor aircraft, providing accurate data for stable flight performance. Self-adaptive systems will automatically adjust flight parameters based on different payloads. Compatibility with D-RTK GNSS means that the A3 Pro can withstand magnetic interference, providing centimeter-level accuracy, suitable for various industrial applications. Complete Integration Ultra Convenient The M600 Pro is simple and easy to set up.
- DJI Matrice 600 Pro Hexacopter – Aircraft Body (with Arm Sleeves) – 2x Landing Gear Leg – 2x Landing Skid – 2x Spring – Remote Controller – 6x Matrice 600 TB47S Intelligent Flight Battery – Hex Charger – Inner Foam Case – Power Cable – 2x RC Charging Cable – Micro-USB Cable – 6x Knob (with Gasket) – Tape – Battery Stickers – Screws – DJI Warranty
- Aircraft: Diagonal Wheelbase: 1133mm (44.61″)
- Aircraft: Max Takeoff Weight Recommended: 15.5kg (34.17lbs)
- Aircraft: Hovering Accuracy (P-GPS): Vertical: +/-0.5 m, Horizontal: +/-1.5 m
- Aircraft: Max Angular Velocity: Pitch: 300 deg./s, Yaw: 150 deg./s