MEN’S BURTON CUSTOM X FLYING V SNOWBOARD
Get pro-caliber speed and precision with the most aggressive board in Burton’s lineup.
Pro-caliber is a strong statement for any board, but the Burton Custom X has repeatedly delivered for snowboarding’s most demanding riders due to precise design and powerful drive. The confidence is in the tech, which includes the carbon-fueled snap of Squeezebox High core profiling, a competition-grade base, and 45° Carbon Highlights High-Voltage for the ultimate in lightweight responsiveness. The hardest charging board we make: the Custom X.
- TERRAIN – Park, All Mountain
- BEND – Flying V – A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- SHAPE – Directional Shape – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX – Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE – FSC Certified Dragonfly 600G Core – Use of end-grain woods in impact zones allows us to swap heavier woods for lighter weight species without sacrificing strength. Featured on the Custom X, Antler, and Antler Flying V