To keep you and your child happy on the trail, these carrier packs excel in comfort, safety, and build quality.
Introduce little ones to the wonders of nature with comfort and ease! The Deuter Kid Comfort 3 provides first-class travel for its passengers and captain on any family expedition.
The pivoting Vari-Flex hip belt delivers ultimate comfort and load control while the stability and comfort of the softly padded, high-rise backrest and integrated sun roof keeps your little one cozy and shaded during those bluebird day hikes.
The only problem you might encounter?
Your passenger might refuse to exit the cockpit. JPMA certified for safety, this child carrier is ideal for kids weighing between 16 and 40 pounds who can sit up by themselves.
Tested by Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine. Awarded Best Hiking Carrier by Outside Magazine.
Deuter Kid Comfort 3 Framed Child Carrier for Hiking
- JPMA CERTIFIED FOR SAFETY – Independently tested to exceed state and federal safety guidelines; Soft padded 5-point safety harness adjusts to the child’s size and height; Developed with a pediatric specialist to promote safe, healthy sitting position; Wide kickstand offers stability when pack is set down
- MAXIMUM VENTILATION – Deuter’s innovative AirContact back system delivers a body-hugging fit paired with unmatched breathability; The large open pore structure of the AirContact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air moving warmth and moisture away from the body; The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs
- COMFORTABLE FOR KIDS & PARENTS – Step-in side access makes it simpler to get kids in and out of the carrier; Soft chin pad provides optimum support for little ones to rest or nap and is removeable and washable; Height-adjustable footrests keep little legs warm and promote circulation; An aluminum frame pairs up with ergonomic, padded hip belt and load adjustment straps for optimal load transfer and stability
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – VariFit system easily adjusts to the exact length of the wearer’s back, perfect for quickly swapping the pack between mom and dad without first having to remove child from the carrier; Anatomically shaped, pivoting VariFlex hip wings follow your every movement, even on steep or uneven terrain; S-shaped shoulder straps relieve neck strain
- FEATURES & SPECS – 2 grab handles makes pack easy to lift without assistance; Ample storage pockets and compartments; Integrated, collapsible sunroof; Compatible with 2- or 3-liter hydration systems and rain cover (sold separately); Includes teddy bear;